 Trains / 19312
    Great "Train Part" in New Spiderman Set —Bob Hayes
   I just took a look at: (URL) red front windshield piece would be great for a train front! Bob Hayes (21 years ago, 16-Feb-03, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: Great "Train Part" in New Spiderman Set —Richard Morton
   Yep - this has been discussed before and it does look like it would make a great part for Lego Trains. The best thing is that it is also available in Orange and yellow in the Jack Stone type models; (URL) think I also saw a leaked JS set that had it (...) (21 years ago, 16-Feb-03, to lugnet.trains)