 Trains / 19278 (-10)
  9V point geometry

I've constructed the 9V point centerline geometry through trial and error. What I came up wasn't very intuitive, so it's probably wrong. (I don't think there's an LDraw representation of the point yet, although it looks like Ludo Soete is working on (...) (22 years ago, 8-Feb-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: Can't we all just get along?

Heh, the best of both worlds. That's pretty darn cool, Tony. Dan (22 years ago, 8-Feb-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.trains)

  Re: SW9 with calf and the San Diego Coaster

Than you Harvey. I am quite fond of the UP as well. I'm currently working on a couple UP GP40's. Stay tuned.... Robert (22 years ago, 8-Feb-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: SW9 with calf and the San Diego Coaster

I like the stairs at the ends best. Cool. (...) Thanks Stefan! (22 years ago, 8-Feb-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Track Designer

It's easy to add new road plate. 1. In the Registry copy the piece which is similar to what you want. 2. Give it a new name. 3. Copy the picture to "Paint" 4. Edit the picture in "Paint". 5. Then copy the picture back into the new piece. It is a bit (...) (22 years ago, 8-Feb-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Can't we all just get along?

(...) A bit of infection has spread to the trains header page, ((URL) check it out. (Thanks Tony, for setting up the pic for me!) (22 years ago, 8-Feb-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Can't we all just get along?

You, Tony, are a sick man. I just hope it's contagious ;) --Josh (22 years ago, 8-Feb-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.trains)

  Re: new MOC's

(...) The engine looks interesting, but the pictures are too small to get a good look. Thanks for sharing, Chris (22 years ago, 8-Feb-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: SW9 with calf and the San Diego Coaster

Your SW9 MOC is amazing, even beating out many 8 wide designs in the same category. Many moons ago, I built a similar cow-and-calf design (solid red of course, as that was the only color I had in quantity) But armour yellow looks best on these (...) (22 years ago, 8-Feb-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: New piece useful for train windows...

(...) Frank (22 years ago, 8-Feb-03, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact