 Trains / 19270
    Re: SW9 with calf and the San Diego Coaster —Harvey Henkelman
   Your SW9 MOC is amazing, even beating out many 8 wide designs in the same category. Many moons ago, I built a similar cow-and-calf design (solid red of course, as that was the only color I had in quantity) But armour yellow looks best on these (...) (21 years ago, 8-Feb-03, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: SW9 with calf and the San Diego Coaster —Robert Powell
   Than you Harvey. I am quite fond of the UP as well. I'm currently working on a couple UP GP40's. Stay tuned.... Robert (21 years ago, 8-Feb-03, to lugnet.trains)