 Trains / 19193 (-10)
  Lego Train Operating Weekend

Ah. It is over. 2 walk on Ferry trips for me, 416 pieces of straight track, 20 or so DCC equipped motors, 8 Canadians= one loooong weekend. A good time was had by all- expect further posts as we come up with them (not tonight!). some quick notes: (...) (22 years ago, 3-Feb-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Freight car for cable drums

(...) Pretty nifty! I liked that your sides fold down. Nice work, thanks for sharing! The use of the brown lattice is a clever touch, it is always nice to see it used in a non window application. (22 years ago, 3-Feb-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Wintershill Signal Works

Nice work Stuart! (...) With crossings the transmission of drive from one side to the other calls for either raising the track level or using a bridge/signal gantry. This looks very tidy. (...) Lattice posts too! (...) My favourite - really liked (...) (22 years ago, 3-Feb-03, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Santa Fe Cars Sets 10022/10025

(...) Thanks Kecia, for giving that link to my brickshelf gallery! I have been nearly 1 week offline due to a move into a new town. This is just the second hour I am back online again. There is lots of discussions I missed on 1000steine, lugnet and (...) (22 years ago, 3-Feb-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Wintershill Signal Works

(...) Whoa.. Very nice! These actually swing across the track??? wild! How often do trains plow through them? (...) Exactly. The true craftsman knows it needs to be there, so it is. Spot on. Very nice stuff. Spotlighted. Thanks for sharing! (22 years ago, 2-Feb-03, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.trains)

  Wintershill Signal Works

The gang at the Wintershill Signal Works have been busy again... (URL) I used to love watching the signalman at my local station as a kid, so I've always wanted to build a proper gated level crossing, worked by a large gate wheel, just as I remember (...) (22 years ago, 2-Feb-03, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.trains) !

  Re: Got a Super Chief

It must be the week of the SC. My wife (former NLSO) suprised me, by saying she likes LEGO(R) trains, so I bought her the SC from TRU for her birthday, a few days ago. She put it together yesterday and loves it. She's also laid claim to my legends (...) (22 years ago, 2-Feb-03, to lugnet.org.us.lucny, lugnet.trains)

  Got a Super Chief

While I was at TRU yesterday advising someone on what type of dolls to get for a child abuse case I'm helping with, I spied a lonely battered Super Chief box. The box looked like it was used as a soccer ball! Of course I just had to buy it, and in (...) (22 years ago, 2-Feb-03, to lugnet.org.us.lucny, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Santa Fe Cars Sets 10022/10025

(...) Thanks Kecia, that's the one! -PSD (22 years ago, 2-Feb-03, to lugnet.trains)

  A idea...

I was thinking of building a C36-7, which we have got now in Estonia. I have now skipped that plan, but I still want to share this idea for a design of the rear part of it: (URL) someone can use it. I haven't seen it used before. S (22 years ago, 2-Feb-03, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact