 Trains / 19154
  Re: HoMa's Big Boy

(...) same here, I'm running MacOSX, I.E. It looks good, but I'd likely appreciate it more if I can view it longer than 0.4 seconds.. Paul (21 years ago, 27-Jan-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: HoMa's Big Boy

I (...) Hi Mac users, I am sorry that the side doesn't work correct. The link I gave you leads to the big boy side which is part of the frameset. The frameset is automatically loaded afterwards. Its a javascript. I have never heard that it causes (...) (21 years ago, 27-Jan-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: HoMa's Big Boy

(...) This works perfectly. Thanks! Very nice. My favorite little detail is the coal in the coal car. Bruce (21 years ago, 27-Jan-03, to lugnet.trains)