 Trains / 19113 (-5)
  Re: Building a three-foot bridge

"Cary Clark" <cary@corp.nospamwebtv.net> wrote in message news:H96p3M.I6q@lugnet.com... (...) run (...) Here are a couple of pictures of the ZNAP bridges Cary built along with one I built. (URL) built the two bridges that cary the trains across the (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jan-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.znap)

  Re: Need to borrow stuff for Train History Session at BricksWest

Frank, I can bring the My Own Train and the Santa Fe engine and cars. I can also bring 9v track. - Wayne "Frank Filz" <ffilz@mindspring.com> wrote in message news:3E2CBD35.12B69B...ing.com... (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jan-03, to lugnet.events.brickswest, lugnet.trains)

  Any Ideas?

I know that this isn't the best place to ask but, since its train related I figure it the best place. Anyone know where I could get my hands on (or know someone) that has damaged Cheap 9v train points? I know I can buy them but, I'd rather have some (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jan-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Building a three-foot bridge

(...) Well, Brian, I can say one of my 60 inch long ZNAP bridge twisted and collapse at a train show, with the GFLTC (no pics). Two trains fell 30+ inches to the ground out side in the dirt! The best bet for a ZNAP bridge is to support the track on (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jan-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.znap)

  Re: Building a three-foot bridge

(...) Well there's Wayne Hussey's bridge which was built out of znap (URL) it's a bit longer than you need, but I imagine it would've been impossible to use if it had a twisting problem. Maybe you could adapt his deck construction technique? Also I (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jan-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.znap)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact