 Trains / 1909
Re: Questions regarding 4533(Snow Remover)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sat, 14 Aug 1999 20:33:48 GMT

Well, I am glad because my rebuild was probably going to look like some Futuron
model or something, anyway! Hmm... :)

Scott Sanburn

Mookie wrote:

Oh man.. that bites! I just traded for one of those blades to rebuild
the snow remover... and now I find someone else already did it :( here I
thought I was gonna be the first! hehehehe Oh well... I'll still work on
mine!

Larry Pieniazek wrote:

See Will Chapman's model, you can find it from the PNLTC.org site.

Scott Edward Sanburn wrote:
<that snowblower sucks>

AGREED. Needs a rebuild in the worst way.

lugnet.

Keep on Bricken'
-Tamy

Follow the bouncing boxes!