 Trains / 19042
  The Lil' Critter and other assorted choo-choo goodies

Before I emerged from my Dark Ages, I dabbled in G scale (large outdoor garden trains), where I had fallen in love with Aristo-Craft's Lil' Critter engine (URL) little engine of mine ran on an overhead, ceiling-mounted layout at the Pizza Inn joint (...) (21 years ago, 18-Jan-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: The Lil' Critter and other assorted choo-choo goodies

Veyr nice! The detailing is ver good, much better, I must say, than on your first engine. Captures the spirit of the prototype, if not the exact details. -Stefan- (...) (21 years ago, 18-Jan-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: The Lil' Critter and other assorted choo-choo goodies

(...) That is very nice. It looks like a lot of fun. What do you mean by "inside-bearing wheels"? Chris (21 years ago, 20-Jan-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: The Lil' Critter and other assorted choo-choo goodies

(...) gray/red livery fits your growing similarly liveried stock very well. (...) Both the Lil' Critter and the new Shell Tanker are wonderfully compressed to realize the originals' namesake and blend a distinct "cuteness" to the models. Well done, (...) (21 years ago, 21-Jan-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: The Lil' Critter and other assorted choo-choo goodies

(...) That's an interesting question to pose. Simply put, the journal boxes (whether they be roller-bearing or solid) were on the inside of the wheels, as opposed to being on the ends of the frame (outside of the wheel face) as is the general (...) (21 years ago, 21-Jan-03, to lugnet.trains)