 Trains / 19005
    Re: B&O V-2 Hudson Steam Engine —Tom Cook
   (...) Yes, the loco is very "clean" - it was inspired by European designs of the day (not very American looking, I agree). Right now neither tender truck has DCC. The plan is to swap out "stock" motors for DCC motors which would mean that there (...) (21 years ago, 13-Jan-03, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: B&O V-2 Hudson Steam Engine —James Powell
    (...) Just a bit of advice from the peanut gallary- I'd run a track voltage connecting wire between the 2 motors if it is possible. I'm up to 4 (or 5) different ways of wiring the motors for DCC. Some with the track-connector still, some with a (...) (21 years ago, 15-Jan-03, to lugnet.trains)