 Trains / 18993 (-10)
  Re: Calling for BricksWest train sessions

Final seesion list: LIST OF SESSIONS: The Making of a Multi-Dimensional Train Layout - Robert Powell *Beyond LDraw: The Making of a Train Instruction Book - Steven Barile *Detailing in LEGO - Jeremy Rear Design Study: New Track Geometry - Ben (...) (22 years ago, 13-Jan-03, to lugnet.trains)

  RE: B&O V-2 Hudson Steam Engine

I like it, I like it....... Thanx, Mark Millere Visit Milissa's Lego™ Store, GoB - Millere's Spares™ www.BrickLink.com/st...p=MMillere -----Original Message----- From: news-gateway@lugnet.com [mailto:news-gateway...net.com]On Behalf Of Tom Cook (...) (22 years ago, 13-Jan-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: B&O V-2 Hudson Steam Engine

Very cool. The pilot and tender detail are very nice. And of course that linkage. On a seperate note, neat wagontop hopper. It'll look great behind the steamer! -Stefan- (...) (22 years ago, 12-Jan-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: B&O V-2 Hudson Steam Engine

(...) That you got the mainrod and connecting rod to work is nifty. I found those rods to be a bit "heavy" for the model's scale. Dunno about that gray coal though... :-) This ain't the Phoebe Snow road, it's B&O! The locomotive is rather (...) (22 years ago, 12-Jan-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: TLG ad in Model Railroader

(...) Ya, ain't it awesome? I take it you must have got your copy at the newsstand, subscribers reported this a while back (and it made close to top highlight at the time I think): (URL) particularly (for the better ad scans): (URL) so rocks it's (...) (22 years ago, 12-Jan-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: TLG ad in Model Railroader

(...) Actually, Michel, this ad has been scanned and discussed before, (see this thread: (URL) ) but it is still great news and worth hearing again. -Kevin (22 years ago, 12-Jan-03, to lugnet.trains)

  TLG ad in Model Railroader

A new era is upon the model railroad community! The Lego Group has taken out a full page advertisement in the Model Railroader magazine, showing off the Santa Fe engine and cars. It is on page 61 of the February 2003 issue. Michel Magnan (22 years ago, 12-Jan-03, to lugnet.trains)

  lgauge.com update

www.lgauge.com has been updated with rendered instructions (thanks to Lpub - Kevin L. Clague). See the "Building Instructions" menu item. I have also completed five more instructions: Bulkhead Flat Car Battery Box Tank Car Sliding Door Box Car (...) (22 years ago, 12-Jan-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: New Poll // Train History / Set114

(...) Thanks a lot for your input Klaas! So 114 should have been sold in the Benelux countries as well. It's the same with 115: that set has never been available in Germany, as far as known. (...) I got some infos on set 080 a while ago: inside the (...) (22 years ago, 12-Jan-03, to lugnet.trains)

  B&O V-2 Hudson Steam Engine

I finally finished my B&O Railroad "Lord Baltimore" V-2 Hudson (4-6-4) steam engine. Pics can be found at www.lgauge.com . Feedback welcome. (22 years ago, 12-Jan-03, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact