 Trains / 18922
    Re: 2003 Trains - great! —Rob Doucette
   (...) At a minimum, you need a state sales tax license which will probably require state registration as a business. Don't assume that there is any great savings by purchasing from Marz. LEGO leaves them very little margin, especially with new (...) (21 years ago, 8-Jan-03, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: 2003 Trains - great! —William R. Ward
   (...) Those are trivial to get, at least in California. I have one. (...) There are probably a lot of other strict restrictions on ordering. For one thing I know that hobby shops can't carry just the trains line, or they would order it from Marz. So (...) (21 years ago, 17-Jan-03, to lugnet.trains)