 Trains / 18863
    Re: NSW 40 Class...revamped yet again! —Harvey Henkelman
   (...) Thanks for the comments Chris, I've often pondered the question of the side windows themselves. But then I recall that we often leave our cab windows open (in warm weather, if the loco's not air conditioner-equipped) so the gaps don't look too (...) (22 years ago, 6-Jan-03, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: NSW 40 Class...revamped yet again! —Christopher Masi
   (...) My comment was more aimed at whether the number and style of windows matched the prototype. I actually use the open window look on my engines (I usually leave out one window on the engineer's side of the cab). Open window or not, it is still a (...) (22 years ago, 7-Jan-03, to lugnet.trains)