 Trains / 18855
  Re: New Poll

Agreed. The advantage of 7-wide is also that it runs fine on 12V track, 8-wide will not. My original idea of 7-wide was "broad gauge". 7 wide looks more real as wheels are really under the train. Still, front sheilds on engines are problems when (...) (21 years ago, 6-Jan-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: New Poll / only boring promotion for 7-wide trains once again.

(...) Right Sonnich, I forgot to mention that this timme. Last point for 7-wide is the quite good relation between height (more or less same as 6-wides) and width. At least for European trains this should be somewhere around 1.2:1 for any closed (...) (21 years ago, 6-Jan-03, to lugnet.trains)