 Trains / 18763 (-5)
  Re: Lego introduces L-gauge

(...) I guess 9V is here to stay. Jude (22 years ago, 31-Dec-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Lego introduces L-gauge

(...) Here is a somewhat clearer image scanned in by Kai Broderson. (URL) a lot smaller and faster to load with not much loss of info: (URL) agree, pretty nifty, eh? Also, L-Gauge is a fan coined term. :-) (22 years ago, 31-Dec-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Lego introduces L-gauge

(...) This is great news! Its nice to see the Lego Company is finally taking advantage of a great money making opportunity. This will also show the thousands of model railroaders that this scale is becoming more than just an oddity. (...) well at (...) (22 years ago, 31-Dec-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Lego introduces L-gauge

This morning, I received the februari issue of Model Railroader. This is a monthly magazine for the model railroad fan. Yes, my money goes there as well as to Lego. On page 61, my eyes got caught on a page-size add for Lego! See (URL) about the (...) (22 years ago, 31-Dec-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.mediawatch) !!

  LTrax v0.12 . Help needed!

Version 0.12 out! (URL) improvements, but still no mouse support. Undo bug fixed, but now I have a new bug: If you move around the menus several times, they will get very strange characters. I would like help on making the tracks that I don't own, (...) (22 years ago, 31-Dec-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.cad)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact