 Trains / 18749
Re: Monorail Freight Destinations
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 30 Dec 2002 15:39:08 GMT

In lugnet.trains, William Howard writes:
Hello again,

Having de-lurked to post the pictures of my monorail freight train some
months back (http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=27314),...

Nice work. I especially like the warehouse; lots of nice detail, like the
construction of the awnings. This link comes up blank for me though:

Cary