 Trains / 18732
  Re: BR144 model , input wanted

(...) Ok, I think the basic design is now done, after the nose got shortened. I think your model still suffers under the lack of details. When the bogies will be there and the pantographs as well, the model will definitely look much better. Two more (...) (22 years ago, 27-Dec-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: BR144 model , input wanted

(...) I know... the model isn't nearly finished. The roofline looks too coarse, the flat spaces are too large, the front is too angular and the center part is raised too much. I still need to get more feel for some of the advanced techniques, such (...) (22 years ago, 28-Dec-02, to lugnet.trains)