 Trains / 18684
  Re: DCC and the future

How does DCC work with reversing loops ? Also thank you for being willing to anser these questions about DCC. I am mostly a lerker but I have found this very informative. ondrew niltc (...) (22 years ago, 19-Dec-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: DCC and the future

(...) Reversing loops are accommodated in DCC The DCC combined power and control signal is a form of alternating current so it is possible to reverse the connections to a section of track without changing the behaviour of the trains. In DCC systems (...) (22 years ago, 19-Dec-02, to lugnet.trains)