 Trains / 18666
  Re: DCC and the future

Whenever this type of discussion comes up, I get so frustrated at the lack of any news on this topic one way or another. I know Lego has to keep a lid on development in order to stay competative. But.... It would be a relief if Lego would just come (...) (22 years ago, 16-Dec-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: DCC and the future

(...) They will, but in small steps. From all the talks by Brad Justus and the progress made so far I seriously doubt LEGO will ever do a DCC system. AFOL's are simply too small a market. We'll be lucky to get one or two new pieces of track if you (...) (22 years ago, 16-Dec-02, to lugnet.trains)