 Trains / 18653 (-5)
  Re: Basic Train Electrical Questions

(...) Beginner. I have ~500 sq foot for Lego, and it goes through another 100 or so to gain elevation...It covers 2.5 layers in the space, with a large staging yard made of 4.5V track to store excess stock. Seriously, it depends on how much you (...) (22 years ago, 12-Dec-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Basic Train Electrical Questions

(...) 2 is the max with the default powersupply. (...) Won't harm the engines, but possibly damages the controllers. Not recommended. Better is to replace the wall outlet power supply by a heavier one, the controller can handle a larger amount of (...) (22 years ago, 12-Dec-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Basic Train Electrical Questions

Hi All, I've had a HUGE town display with train, monorail, etc.; but am now curious about some issues. For instance... How many motorized engines can be hooked together to maximize power, but not over-burden the controller? Can you hook up more than (...) (22 years ago, 12-Dec-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Cool Idea

I have to agree with Larry, in that the "charm" of the swap is the physical containers as well as the stickers, and knowing that the container itself traveled a great distance to be included in the layout. Plus I like getting stuff in the mail, even (...) (22 years ago, 11-Dec-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org)

  Target My Own Trains Clearance

I posted this to market.shopping this morning but I didn't think to cross post it here: (URL) about that. Matt (22 years ago, 11-Dec-02, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact