 Trains / 18624
    Re: reverse loops & block control —John Hill
    Hi Esger. I am sure some folks would recommend DCC for a newly laid out complex network but as far as I can see this is almost impossible with the 12v system due to the problem of opening the motors and fitting the decoder inside. I have played (...) (22 years ago, 7-Dec-02, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: reverse loops & block control —Horst Lehner
   Hello John, hello everybody, (...) And for sure it can be used for block control. The whole idea of block control is that you can have more than one train running on a single track without having them ever crash. As the name block control suggests, (...) (22 years ago, 7-Dec-02, to lugnet.trains)