 Trains / 18613
  Re: Train Track Gauge at Legoland California?

(...) Cool! I did not know that, Ben! Yes, gauge 1 track is utilized by Playmobil (was?) and LGB. The correct scale for gauge 1 (assuming standard gauge of 4' 8 1/2") is 1:32. LGB's scale is 1:22.5, so anytime LGB produces a US prototype that runs (...) (22 years ago, 5-Dec-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Train Track Gauge at Legoland California?

(...) [snip] (...) Correct, the trains are no longer fully compatible. I suppose Playmo still uses the gauge I, but they do no longer use LGB track, but cheap full plastic parts. The trains are nowadays RC-controlled and battery driven. May have (...) (22 years ago, 6-Dec-02, to lugnet.trains)