 Trains / 18553 (-5)
  Re: opening / repairing 12v grey transformer 7864

(...) Well, I just drilled out the six plugs. (I already thought they would have something to do with keeping it closed but I though they maybe could be pushed in or something) From the remains of the plugs it is clear you have to destroy them. They (...) (22 years ago, 30-Nov-02, to lugnet.trains)

  4-4-4 Steamer MOC Instructions

Hi All, Over the holiday weekend, I was able to finish up the LDRAW model for the 4-4-4 steamer I posted about a couple of weeks ago. After moderation, the instructions and a couple of renderings can be found here: (URL) couple of points to mention: (...) (22 years ago, 30-Nov-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.cad.dat.models)

  Re: GWLTS photos

(...) I built a boat the other day but it wouldn't float upright even with four airtanks holding it up on outriggers. I tried to motorise it but when I placed the motor on board the whole thing tipped and I had to lift the motor off again before it (...) (22 years ago, 30-Nov-02, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.trains)

  Teaser Picture: Blown up Mathis Models.

Hi all, Felix, a 16 years old fellow from the FGLTC has made up a pair of 8-wide models inspired by two MOCs of James. he allowed me to announce a very first teaser picture of it (later this is planned to become an ISCC II entry): (URL) am amazed (...) (22 years ago, 29-Nov-02, to lugnet.trains) !

  Re: opening / repairing 12v grey transformer 7864

Please let us know the result Esger Abbink <e.abbink-no-spam-pl...chello.nl> wrote in message news:H6977q.6qA@lugnet.com... (...) may (...) (22 years ago, 28-Nov-02, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact