 Trains / 18513 (-5)
  Re: Mountain/Quarry

Larry, Please post your home address so that I can send over a couple of guys with a new coat for you. The sleeves may be a bit long, but they'll help you fasten them behind your back. You are obviously a danger to yourself. Seriously, though, that (...) (22 years ago, 25-Nov-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Does a 1 x 2 x 3 Panel exist in GREEN?...

Does anyone know if a 1 x 2 x 3 Panel exists in GREEN, in any LEGO set? Bricklink Description: (URL) email me if you have any information leading to this part (in green)! :-) Thanks! -jeremy pnltc (22 years ago, 25-Nov-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Mountain/Quarry

Nice mountain! I especially like the waterfall and the tunnel portals. Neat "keystone" effect. I'd have to agree that it has too many colors. The tan and the black are the most distracting, IMO. Cool quarry, also. Quite impressive overall, (...) (22 years ago, 25-Nov-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Mountain/Quarry

(...) yesterday. That deserves to be named as big. I would even tend to huge if there weren't so much nice details and ideas in it. I especially like the portal which leads under 45° into the mountain. (...) In fact it is a little bit 'fuzzy'. As (...) (22 years ago, 25-Nov-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Mountain/Quarry

Hi Larry, I just saw your mountain/quarry in .build. I was speechless! That mountain is quite impressive. I am a .castle guy myself, but I like seeing what is going on elsewhere. Your mountain sure grabbed my attention. A guy in .castle just built (...) (22 years ago, 25-Nov-02, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact