 Trains / 18480
  Re: 3737 parts pack again a disappointment

(...) I recently received a 3737 and the baseplate was fine. I did order it at the same time as a lot of other stuff so it was shipped as one of many things in a huge box. Maybe the warping has to do with the packing and shipping? (The big box meant (...) (22 years ago, 21-Nov-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: 3737 parts pack again a disappointment

(...) to (...) For those who do not know what we are talking about: (URL) how new baseplates often look like... (...) May work, but there is danger it deforms in another way. If the studs loose their binding ability a flat baseplate does not help (...) (22 years ago, 22-Nov-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct)