 Trains / 18457
  Re: Ross Neal's ISCC Contest entry: BN EMD GP-50

Since he has no activity here on Lugnet, posting wise, I sure hope he at least gets to see these encouraging responses. Ross, you have a telent!!! I cannot believe the models you have created at such a young age. Being fairly inexperienced in (...) (22 years ago, 21-Nov-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Ross Neal's ISCC Contest entry: BN EMD GP-50

(...) But of course! He reads every response and is very grateful for all of the compliments. Even though he is getting to the age where he could participate in LUGNET, the fact is that this kind of venue doesn't have much appeal to him. He's a (...) (22 years ago, 21-Nov-02, to lugnet.trains)