 Trains / 18304
Re: I want to expand my track layout
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sat, 9 Nov 2002 00:37:18 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Jonathan Wilson writes:
Currently I have all the track from my 4561 plus 1 pack straight track.
What track should I buy next to get the most "bank for my buck" when it
comes to expanding my layout and making it bigger (given that its something
I only setup when I am playing with it)

Hello Jonathan-

Personally, I enjoy watching a train run along the longest straight possible,
so my advice would be to just keep adding as many straights as you have room.
Currently, I am of the KISS mindset for train track layouts (Keep It Simple,
Stupid), so I am running basic ovals.  Most of my points are in a train yard
and are essentially for the purpose of displaying MOCs.  YMMV (especially
idiomatically-- in America, the expression is "bang for your buck":-)

-John