 Trains / 18299
  Re: Dream rails

(...) FEBRUARY ?? Geez! While I appreciate wanting a nice live audience for a public unveiling, couldn't you at least snap a few pics for us and whip up a brief post? I've been wondering if these kind of mods have been tried before, and what methods (...) (22 years ago, 8-Nov-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Dream rails

(...) Jewler's saw, dremel, 5 min epoxy resin, small (18 watt Antax in my case) soldering iron, 60/40 solder, liquid flux, a largeish smoothish file (I use a 10" lathe file that is handy...you want a reasonably smooth file, not a bastard (1), a 2x8 (...) (22 years ago, 9-Nov-02, to lugnet.trains)