 Trains / 18273
Re: New Lime/Green railcar set
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 8 Nov 2002 01:21:33 GMT

Oh, some specs...
Size:
6 studs wide, 44 studs long

Special color elements:
Each car takes 40 2x4 bricks and 8 1x3 bricks in lime

Windows:
Main row of windows: SNOT 7x 1x2x2 clear panels (14 in all)
Double windows on ends: SNOT 2x 1x2 clear* bricks for (4 in all)
Door windows: 2x 1x2 plate & 1x 1x2 brick in clear (4 brick, 8 plates in all)
* trans green used in one set per car (toilet)

Doors:
4x 3-stud wide, 1/2 stud inset doors

Build Status:
2 built, 1 with cab, 1 not, waiting for more Lime bricks from B-Link :)
I might change the under carriage detail for center car

More files up there, including .mpd, at
on, the guilty-until-proven-innocent even with impeccable history, brickshelf.
SteveB
PNLTC

In lugnet.trains, Steve Barile writes:
I'm not sure what a set of three coaches running under their own power is
called... Lar?

Anyway here are some deep links to a lime green, green, & black livery 3 car
set.

cab: http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/SEBarile/coaches/LimeCoach/limecab.jpg

coach:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/SEBarile/coaches/LimeCoach/limecoach.jpg