 Trains / 18272
  Promoting our hobby (through greater online presence)

We all know how our trains are scene stealers at shows such as GATS and all. Important as it is in spreading the news of our great hobby, we must also reach out to our model railroad friends online as well. I have taken my mediocre site and joined a (...) (22 years ago, 8-Nov-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Promoting our hobby (through greater online presence)

Good points Harvey, the more we get the word out the more it legitimizes "L" gauge. As for pictures of the club layouts etc. our works stand on their own. They must blow away model RR'ers that have never seen us at a GATS! SteveB PNLTC (...) (22 years ago, 8-Nov-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Promoting our hobby (through greater online presence)

(...) I don't think there's anything to debate! Although it's sort of chicken/egg if the market grows, we'll eventually get better track from somewhere. (LEGO(r), or someone else) As to your idea of ringing in to other rail oriented rings, sounds (...) (22 years ago, 8-Nov-02, to lugnet.trains)