 Trains / 18261
    lights and train power supply question —Paul Janssen
   Can you run the lights from the light and sound sets (9V), with the 9V train transformer? For a project I have 20 lights, I now use 10 9V battery boxes, and connecting multiple lights to 1 battery box decreases the intensity of the individual (...) (22 years ago, 7-Nov-02, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: lights and train power supply question —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) If routed through a speed regulator to go from tip/ring connection to LEGO(r) 2x2 double plate connection, yes. (...) Many of us power lots of accessories this way, lights, motors, etc. I even power 12V stuff this way. There presumably is a (...) (22 years ago, 7-Nov-02, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: lights and train power supply question —Paul Janssen
   (...) Yes !! I'll go and try it. Now if only Lego would make a speed regulator that was "slightly" less bulky.... Paul (22 years ago, 7-Nov-02, to lugnet.trains)