 Trains / 1824
  Re: GMLTC at the NMRA National Convention

(...) THey look like they would be perfect for my amusement park's Drop Tower - How do I contact Conan, and what are his usual terms? Thanks, Paul Sinasohn Drop Tower seats are designed, thanks to Dave :-) (25 years ago, 10-Aug-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: GMLTC at the NMRA National Convention

(...) Conan is a one way street. The Lego only goes one direction;-) He laughs when we tell him the value of certain pieces he has, or what something sold for on Ebay. He does have a ton of MIB sets that he wants to eventually sell off (...) (25 years ago, 10-Aug-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: GMLTC at the NMRA National Convention

(...) Pass a message through one of the John boys. (Gerlach, Kelly, Neal). He has an antiquated mac and never surfs. (...) "<smile> Not for sale". That's his standard answer, anyway. (25 years ago, 10-Aug-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: GMLTC at the NMRA National Convention

(...) Thanks, John I'll just have to keep an eye peeled for them...Maybe Frank F. will sell... (25 years ago, 11-Aug-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: GMLTC at the NMRA National Convention

In case anyone is still interested, I had to move the GMLTC layout pictures to the following location due to disk full warnings. (URL) Paul Foster (URL) (25 years ago, 11-Aug-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: GMLTC at the NMRA National Convention

Cool thanks Paul, don't want to lose track of those pics! they are some durn good eye candy :) (...) Keep Bricken' -Tamy Follow the bouncing boxes! (URL) (mirror site) Lego isn't a toy, it's a way of life! (25 years ago, 11-Aug-99, to lugnet.trains)