 Trains / 1822
  Re: A challenge for seasoned Lego Trainers...

(...) I tried to build the one from Leo but got problems with the adjustment and my cars where pushed away. Then i tried a build one on my own, using the princilpe of pushing the cars away from each other. Mine is working and the building (...) (25 years ago, 9-Aug-99, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.build)

  Re: A challenge for seasoned Lego Trainers...

Ludo Soete: (...) I pressume you by "away" mean "off the track". Maybe the solution is to push from both sides at the same time. (...) I don't like cutting LEGO pieces, so I would only use this design with 4.5 and 12 V tracks. But that is a matter (...) (25 years ago, 15-Sep-99, to lugnet.trains)