 Trains / 18217
    Re: Track geometry in real life - need resources —Christopher Tracey
   (...) here is an example of one: (URL) this site: (URL) (go up a level for countless other fallen flag rr's) I've explored a lot of the Erie-Lackawanna section and he has many other scans of track plans for yards and stations. Just dig around on the (...) (22 years ago, 31-Oct-02, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: Track geometry in real life - need resources —Pedro Silva
   (...) Thank you very much for these links! I've already found a couple *large and complicated* yards (Buffalo comes to mind) when browsing the site minutes ago, and it sure looks promising - there is work for me in here for plenty of time! Pedro (22 years ago, 1-Nov-02, to lugnet.trains)