 Trains / 18188 (-5)
  Re: New Santa Fe Render

(...) As Jeroen pointed out to me, it is actually Thomas Burger's B-Unit that I used. Sorry about that. Tim Strutt (22 years ago, 28-Oct-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.cad, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment)

  Re: LTC containers

(...) Besides, we (the GMLTC) take our unofficial title of "the most disorganized LEGO Train Club in the world" *very* seriously!! JohnG, GMLTC (22 years ago, 28-Oct-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org)

  New Santa Fe Render

Well, it's not exactly a MOC, since Jeroen de Haan provided the Santa Fe MLCAD files, but I did create the scene and sky. (URL) me know what you think. Play well. Tim Strutt (22 years ago, 28-Oct-02, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.trains, lugnet.cad, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment) !

  Re: This is odd...

(...) Well I've run my n-class (URL) with two motorised bogies, motor driving engine, and 2 lights off a single controller with no problems. Two of them at once and it shuts down after about 15 mins. ROSCO (22 years ago, 28-Oct-02, to lugnet.trains)

  LTC containers

I noticed that KK Quah of GFLTC had posted pics of all of the containers from the swap, and the 8 widers GMLTC and TCLTC are missing: (URL) is our fault, and due to some other unforseen circumstances, our ambassador cars didn't reach KK in time to (...) (22 years ago, 28-Oct-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact