 Trains / 18158 (-5)
  Re: Collection of LEGOWORLD 2002 picture gallery links

(...) Of course 'we' are all going to do it again! I certainly will, one more year with the Pirates-theme !! And in 2003 we expect at least a JumboJet full of US-afols + their Lego to participate/visit .... ;-) The chance to show-off your (...) (22 years ago, 25-Oct-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Collection of LEGOWORLD 2002 picture gallery links

XFUT to .trains since many of these galleries have significant train content. Thanks for consolidating these all together for the group, Manfred! I'm sorry I missed all the fun. Maybe next year. That's assuming you're all going to do it again? (...) (22 years ago, 24-Oct-02, to lugnet.events, lugnet.trains)

  Re: a trick to make NEW trainwheels work - PICTURE SERIE

(...) ... I tried. For step 2, I used one #3673 Technic Pin and two cut-up part #3749 (Technic, Axle Pin). The middle rib isn't quite as wide, and it made it easier not to push it in too far (and I have more of them.) I found that after step 3, it (...) (22 years ago, 24-Oct-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: TGV Duplex Instructions On-line

The TGV Duplex Instructions folder is now public. Links below, including via the B.I. Portal link below. later, James Mathis (...) (22 years ago, 24-Oct-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.inst)

  Re: a trick to make NEW trainwheels work - PICTURE SERIE

Oh yeah the "before" - "after" cross section graphic was exaggerated. I imagine that removing only a small amount of the inside corner will do the trick. SteveB (...) (22 years ago, 24-Oct-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact