 Trains / 18156
    Re: a trick to make NEW trainwheels work - PICTURE SERIE —Cary Clark
   (...) ... I tried. For step 2, I used one #3673 Technic Pin and two cut-up part #3749 (Technic, Axle Pin). The middle rib isn't quite as wide, and it made it easier not to push it in too far (and I have more of them.) I found that after step 3, it (...) (22 years ago, 24-Oct-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct)

        Re: a trick to make NEW trainwheels work - PICTURE SERIE —Klaas H. Meijaard
   (...) This is exactly what you must NOT do! Don't push it down, the axle must push the pin UP... Goal is NOT to press the axle down, goal is to use the 'snap-hight' of the axle-end as a 0,6 mm filler for the (too much) space in this new molds. After (...) (22 years ago, 25-Oct-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct)