 Trains / 18137
  Have any of you wacky trainheads seen t his?

(URL) I FUT to ot.fun, or is this sufficiently train-related to stay here? I ask only because I so recently violated the purity of lugnet.trains, and I'd hate to be twice struck by curator lightning... 8^) Dave! (22 years ago, 23-Oct-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Have any of you wacky trainheads seen t his?

(...) (URL) (6 months or so ago) and (URL) (15 months ago, site only not this backyard dealiethingamabob) and (URL) (3 years ago, site only not this backyard dealiethingamabob) I need to show those pics to my wife more (whenever she hassles me about (...) (22 years ago, 23-Oct-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.off-topic.fun)