 Trains / 18123
18122  |  18124
Subject:
My latest train MOCs...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 22 Oct 2002 19:52:43 GMT

http://brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=27254

I got the idea for these from an HO Walthers cataloge. The first design was
a completly black car with a white strip along it with a white door. Then I
changed the design to be a colored car with a black window line. It might be
a bit hard to see but the train plates are made up of black, Dk Gray, and
Tan. Aster searching for all my colored doors, I was able to make 1 Green, 1
Red, 1 Blue and 2 White cars. I plan to change the White coach into a Yellow
and the baggage into Gray. So once I get some a few more parts I can finish
the project. I have my SFSC pull these cars for now intill I get the actuall
SFSC cars.

Thanks for checking them out.

Dave
PNLTC