 Trains / 18094
Re: Call for expressions of interest: train *operation* get-together
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 21 Oct 2002 03:35:34 GMT

Kevin Maynes wrote in message ...
I too will be watching with great interest. While I'm in no position to ask • for
such, I'm certainly hoping there will be a thorough debriefing once the • first
operation session has gone over. My biggest point of query at the moment is
about the relationship between layout size/locomotive count/power required
(number of command stations/boosters).

At this point, my plan would be to either use James P's DCC motors (by far
the most convenient solution) or split the layout into sections (the old
fashioned model RR solution). Each section would not be unusually large for
a standard Lego controller, so I don't expect to be stressing them unduly.

Kevin
NEW Cottage kit, 577 pieces! http://www.lionsgatemodels.com/cat-cott.htm
LEGO TOWN PLANNING information:
http://www.lionsgatemodels.com/COntent/Townplan/townplan.htm