 Trains / 18053 (-5)
  Re: Super Chief set not ready for prime-time

I ment that I called up LEGO and they sent me a whole new set of wheels. THey had no problem with it. After replacing the old SF wheels with the new, I looked at what would cause the high friction. It looks like the outer most diamater of the wheel (...) (22 years ago, 16-Oct-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Super Chief set not ready for prime-time

When you say you replaced the wheels, are you referring to the whole kit 'n caboodle or just the axle? -Stefan- (...) (22 years ago, 16-Oct-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Super Chief set not ready for prime-time // Super Chief no train set?

(...) Jake/LD, It should be easy for LD to check who they sold problem batches to as most of them will have been sold by via mail order(?). I wonder if this can be sorted that way? ;) Scott A (22 years ago, 16-Oct-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: M.O.Cs trains

Very nice, Gary. later, James Mathis (...) (22 years ago, 16-Oct-02, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.trains, lugnet.build)

  Re: Tilting Train APT instructions here

(...) of the APT there, too. (...) Nice. Check some of the other pics I show of the APT (other versions). I think I showed a substitute construction in place of the yellow 3x3 corner slopes. Maybe that could work OK for you? (...) Glad you like it. (...) (22 years ago, 16-Oct-02, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact