 Trains / 18038 (-10)
  Truro Train Show

Hi, I'm pleased to annonce our FIRST participation at a Train Show. It is in Truro, NS this comming saturday. We will launch a new LUG called --- Novalug --- (for Nova Scotia LUG). We'll have a modest layout only 90x60 inches, but that's a start! We (...) (22 years ago, 16-Oct-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: I heard a rumour that lego were going to ditch 9v track...

Hello, Maby I have an explenation. I was in Legoland Billund today. They had a factory sale with some discontinued sets. There vere a lot of Duplo trains. Both tracks and whole trainsets. Couldn't it be these trains lego was going to "ditch"? Just a (...) (22 years ago, 15-Oct-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: M.O.Cs trains

(...) Hey, ive never liked trains for some reason, i think a big train set fell on me in Kmart when i was a toddler (or something like that...) but i love the tractor... Keep up the good work, even if it is trains.. Robert (rapidly alienating (...) (22 years ago, 15-Oct-02, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.trains, lugnet.build)

  Re: Thomas Burger's Flat car

(...) It looks like there is a 'tile grove' just above the ladders. Aren't the ladders modified pieces? they look a little short. -chris (22 years ago, 15-Oct-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Thomas Burger's Flat car

(...) Yes indeedy! 5 wide trailers rock and the trailer's really sweet looking. I can't tell from the rendering but I think if I were trying to build a copy, I'd try to make the end railings and coupler area rotate with the bogies rather than be (...) (22 years ago, 14-Oct-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Thomas Burger's Flat car

I don't know if Thomas posted about this and I missed it, but I really like his flat car with trailers: (URL) nice design, and 5 wide trailers....cool. jt ---...--- James J. Trobaugh North Georgia LEGO Train Club (URL) (22 years ago, 14-Oct-02, to lugnet.trains) !

  Re: Points derailing cars

(...) Actually I wasn't going to make the whole gap wider, just opening wider and more gradual. That does bring a thought to mind. I could make some sort of insert that fit over the tab and guided the wheels in a little better. Maybe made out of (...) (22 years ago, 14-Oct-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.us.indylug)

  Re: Points derailing cars

I've tried your suggestions in the past... :-( DON'T do it... Scroll down... (...) You'll certainly ruin 1 or more integrated wires. Fixing these is a hell of a job. Better solution: lower te radius of the wheels 0,3-0,5 mm. With an electr. drilling (...) (22 years ago, 14-Oct-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.us.indylug)

  Controller Limiting Mod

I'm sure I've seen somebody post a mod for limiting how far the knob can turn on the 9V Train Controller. I searched for it, but couldn't find it. Could somebody please direct me to the post or the site? Thanks. Play well. Tim Strutt (22 years ago, 14-Oct-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Points derailing cars

Hello all. At our meeting last night, we noticed that our cars were derailing in some of the switchs. I searched the train group and couldn't find any reference to this. We spent some time examining things and came to a couple of conclusions: 1. (...) (22 years ago, 14-Oct-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.us.indylug)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact