 Trains / 18034
Re: Thomas Burger's Flat car
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 14 Oct 2002 23:39:37 GMT

In lugnet.trains, James Trobaugh writes:
I don't know if Thomas posted about this and I missed it, but I really like
his flat car with trailers:

Very nice design, and 5 wide trailers....cool.

Yes indeedy! 5 wide trailers rock and the trailer's really sweet looking.

I can't tell from the rendering but I think if I were trying to build a
copy, I'd try to make the end railings and coupler area rotate with the
bogies rather than be fixed, at 40+ studs long, having body mounted couplers
may be trouble unless everything is body mounted including the engine
pulling the cars...

Wow does it look nice though. Highlighted.