 Trains / 18033
  Thomas Burger's Flat car

I don't know if Thomas posted about this and I missed it, but I really like his flat car with trailers: (URL) nice design, and 5 wide trailers....cool. jt ---...--- James J. Trobaugh North Georgia LEGO Train Club (URL) (22 years ago, 14-Oct-02, to lugnet.trains) !

  Re: Thomas Burger's Flat car

(...) Yes indeedy! 5 wide trailers rock and the trailer's really sweet looking. I can't tell from the rendering but I think if I were trying to build a copy, I'd try to make the end railings and coupler area rotate with the bogies rather than be (...) (22 years ago, 14-Oct-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Thomas Burger's Flat car

(...) It looks like there is a 'tile grove' just above the ladders. Aren't the ladders modified pieces? they look a little short. -chris (22 years ago, 15-Oct-02, to lugnet.trains)