 Trains / 18020
    DB BR211 diesel finished —Jan-Albert van Ree
   My Brickshelf folder is moderated so here it is : (URL) finished the model, which meant building driver cab and rear nose. Also reworked the bogies a bit and added some details. Front nose has one light built in. Unfortunately due to the (...) (22 years ago, 13-Oct-02, to lugnet.trains) !

        Re: DB BR211 diesel finished —Harvey Henkelman
   That's a real beauty you got there. I remember owning one of these in N scale when I was a teenager...it was made by Arnold and ran like a watch. Holy moly! It's not even American! I'll be sure to highlight this, keep up the good work. -Harvey (22 years ago, 14-Oct-02, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: DB BR211 diesel finished —Jan-Albert van Ree
   (...) Thanks. If time permits (LEGOWorld is now priority) I might do an MLCAD instruction soon. (22 years ago, 14-Oct-02, to lugnet.trains)