 Trains / 17893
  Re: Find my train

(...) Thell me what clues you can recognise, Watson: Are there any 9V train motors? How many? How many 9V train wheel parts are there one the scene of the crime? How many train base plates do you have, what colours and what length coutedin studs do (...) (22 years ago, 4-Oct-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Find my train

Hello, I will try to answer some of your questions. I bought a box with about 15-20 kg of lego so it is hard to exactly telle which part are from the trainset. (...) 8 but I thins some are from the snow remover, as I found some bricks which looked (...) (22 years ago, 5-Oct-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Find my train

(...) A snow remover has 2 of those, so that leaves us 6 to assign to one or more other train sets. Just to make sure, I'm talking about the following part: (click on the link to see a picture) (URL) possibility: These are also separatly available (...) (22 years ago, 8-Oct-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Find my train

(...) Instruction scan of the snow remover can be found here: (URL) 'Trains 2' from the drop-down list, and then it's on the 8th row at the right. The reason for not having the scans on Lugnet, is that we are not allowed to post instructions for (...) (22 years ago, 11-Oct-02, to lugnet.trains)