 Trains / 17879
  Automobile transporter

Can anyone point me to any automobile tranporter rail car MOC(s)? I could swear I saw some on brickshelf, small ones in red, but I can't retrace my steps and the keywords didn't turn anything up. I got a few hits on older mocs in this newsgroup, but (...) (22 years ago, 3-Oct-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Automobile transporter

(...) Ken, For red ones maybe it was Gianluca Morelli's pictures from the ITLUG layout? (URL) maybe it was Esben Kolind? (URL) red but James Mathis has 3 different ones on Brickshelf... (URL) this helps :) -- Bill (TooMuchDew) (22 years ago, 3-Oct-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Automobile transporter

Bill, Gianluca Morelli's were the one's that I saw last and for which I was searching. I now recall seeing some of James Mathis'. Esben Kolind's I can't recall ever seeing. Thanks a bunch, I was lookin and looking. I think waht threw me off was that (...) (22 years ago, 4-Oct-02, to lugnet.trains)