 Trains / 17809
17808  |  17810
Subject:
NSW class 40 locomotive
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 26 Sep 2002 17:14:00 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Based on the ALCO model RSC-3 road switcher, twenty of these were exported
to Australia in the early 1950's. Me being an ALCOphile and all, I really
loved the sleek lines of these 'tubs' as the RS-3's were nicknamed. Would
sure like to hear comments on this one!

http://community.webtv.net/Ferroequus/ALCORoadSwitcher

-Harvey