 Trains / 17804
17803  |  17805
Subject:
Set 118 US only. Has anybody any info on this treain set?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.admin.database
Date:
Thu, 26 Sep 2002 12:36:44 GMT

Has anybody any info on this treain set? Take a look here:
http://www.vogt-com.de/0118-usa.jpg

This picture (hostet by the German AFOL Karl-Heinz Vogt) has been taken from
an ebay.com auction and shows a kind of special (US?) version of the 119 set
prairie train, but with the number 118.
http://guide.lugnet.com/set/119

So far I thought 118 should be the whistle train only, but as it seems there
is another set with 118. In my eyes it looks as if it could be a samsonite set
and therefor be a US only. Has anybody any infos on this set?

Regards,

Ben

P.s.: This is no April-Fool joke - nothing is faked afaik....