 Trains / 17763 (-10)
  The BrickChime Airhorn

At last, a new sound warning device for your train MOC's... (URL) pics to come) -Harvey (22 years ago, 24-Sep-02, to lugnet.trains)

  10022 Santa Fe cars Shipping in USA

Subject says it all, got my ship notice early Tuesday morning, 9-24 Thanx Mark M (22 years ago, 24-Sep-02, to lugnet.trains)

  New Lego engine with promotion for the Legoland park....

Anybody seen this? Maybe that will be the next Lego train set? (URL) image in full size is original from the BAYER homepage. Bayer is producing the raw material ABS for Lego. Sorry for the too long links. Please try to restore by drag and drop... (...) (22 years ago, 24-Sep-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Lego train show Edmonton Sept 28-29

Hello, The members of the Northern (and Southern) Alberta Lego User Groups are pleased to announce their participation in the Greater Edmonton Train Show this Saturday September 28 10AM-5PM and Sunday September 29 10AM-4PM. To be held at the (...) (22 years ago, 24-Sep-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.announce, lugnet.loc.ca)

  Re: Another Hopper

(...) (URL) that there is another lever extension for the door lever on the real-brick-model that I forgot to put onto the CAD version-- it's needed so the lever can be accessed by fingers to open/close the door. later, James Mathis (22 years ago, 23-Sep-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Another Hopper

This grey hopper is based on the look of the blue hopper set 4536, but contains a different construction base and cargo discharge door mechanism. The door mechanism uses a hinged scissor(?) lever. When the door is in the closed position, the scissor (...) (22 years ago, 23-Sep-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Work in progress for ISCC2

Hi all, I am glad to share a first spyshot on my momentary moccing. The following building is meant to be published in the soon beginning Second International System Creativity Contest (ISCC II from oct. 1st 2002). www.creativity-contest.net So far (...) (22 years ago, 23-Sep-02, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build, lugnet.trains)

  Re: New Lego Train poster is ready and waiting...

(...) Oops indeed. Funny cos the thumbnail has the correct text! Computers... Anyhoe, I wil correct it tonight! Sorry for the people who downloaded it already! Jeroen (22 years ago, 23-Sep-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: New Lego Train poster is ready and waiting...

"Jeroen de Haan" <jeroendehaan@mac.com> wrote in message news:H2v01B.2wD@lugnet.com... (...) but (...) Oops... Dean (22 years ago, 23-Sep-02, to lugnet.trains)

  MOCs part 2 : Amtrak GP-class engine

Hi,guys, I added some new pics: (URL) can see some close-ups of Amtrak GP engine hauling the car racks,which,BTW look much shorter than they are (45 studs) and can carry 8 lego town cars (the classic 4x10 one) (well,the locomotive is american and (...) (22 years ago, 23-Sep-02, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact