 Trains / 17716
  Bricks available at Factory LEGOLAND Günzburg (was Rebuild my SBB....)

Hi Huw, the entire selection? Ok, I'll try to remember. But maybe this is not a complete list and as it was discussed at 1000steine that the selection is different depending on what Billund has delivered. They do not manufactor these bricks in (...) (22 years ago, 18-Sep-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Bricks available at Factory LEGOLAND Günzburg (was Rebuild my SBB....)

In lugnet.trains, Dirk Meier writes: <snip list of "paradise"> (...) Sounds like paradise to me... I agree, it would be nice if S@H had it but the advantage of doing it this way is that the labor to pick and pack is not costing TLC anything... the (...) (22 years ago, 19-Sep-02, to lugnet.trains)